Friday, June 15, 2007

Deep Breath


trillium mama triangle bags, originally uploaded by trillium~mama.

It has been a while since I have posted here. Last week was my dear husband Andy's vacation, and we had great fun camping and cleaning our house. We had more fun camping than cleaning, but we were long overdue for a complete house overdrive, and it feels great to be in a home again.
I also just finished my last final for the term, last night. I feel like I haven't been breathing all term, and now I can relax a bit more. I get one whole week off before a splendid summer biology course. The lab is right next to the human anatomy lab-ah the smell of formaldehyde in the humid summer air!
On a lighter note, I have begun my summer of sewing! I started opening some custom dress slots on my hyena cart, and have made more luscious quilted triangle bags. They are available at The Purl District, and will soon be in my Etsy shop.
Today Ava and I are sailing off to the craft store for some ribbon. I am making a to die for brown with pink polka dots dress to go with an adorable custom made Lulu Band. Keep your eyes open for this great collaboration coming soon.
Happy crafting,
Chelsea

No comments: